Wednesday, April 25, 2007

He did it!!


At long last Travis has graduated from Barber College! Whoo hooo!!!! Although he is through with school he does still have to take the board exam. He will be going to Columbus on May 7th to take the big test. Shortly after he takes the test he will find that he passed it and then he can start working. So today we say CONGRATS TRAVIS and good luck with the board exam.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

i have a brother in law thats a
barb. he is like semi retired.
he owns his own shop in verona,oh
which is like up by phillipsburg.
H

Anonymous said...

Hey, A big woo hoo is in need, congrats Travis. A good luck is not needed for the test, its just a thing. From they way Kristy talks no problem for you, So we give you congrats and best wishes! Now you can take a break and come to GA. hey that sounds like a great idea. lol. Take care KMC

Anonymous said...

We PARTY after May 7th. It's been a LONG year and 3 months waiting for this. I am so PROUD of him I can hardly stand it!!!

Special K said...

Congrats Travis!! I'm glad that's over for you and you can finally move forward into your future.

PS. What the heck!! You're not updating in my bloglines subscription. So I haven't checked in for awhile. I'll have to remember to swing over here from time to time.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Travis!!!! I know how long and hard you've been working for this! I'm so happy for you AND very proud of you! May 7th is a GREAT day, it's my son's birthday so I know it will be a GREAT day for you too!!! You can't miss! I'll be thinking about you and sending good vibes your way on Monday, even though you won't need them!
From your very proud cousin, Debbie