Monday, April 9, 2007

0 comments

Ok people let me just tell ya that I have become slightly discouraged by your lack of comments on my blogspot. It seems that the only person who cares to leave a comment on here is Kathy (thank you by the way) which would lead one to believe that no one else in the world is reading this. I do not expect a comment on every post just send me a little love from time to time. If you need to know how to comment here is a short lesson.
Step 1: Click on the word comment at the bottom of recent post.
Step 2: Leave a comment.
Step 3: Click on the publish button.
It's that easy yo! Peace out homies!

7 comments:

lilbit2cute said...

this is what it will look like

Anonymous said...

I feel like Horton the elephant yelling we're here we're here, don't stop the blogs we love them. Hugs and kisses. KMC

Anonymous said...

Just trying to see if our comments are showing.

Anonymous said...

Wish you all a belated happy Easter. I never saw coloring eggs in a tub before. Looks messy. Give Braeden hugs and kisses. Love Aunt Mary. Ronald says hi.

Special K said...

Here's a shout out from big sis....

Carla said...

I just happened to follow a link from Krista's blog and who do I see? :oP I'll be checking up on you now, since my bro rarely calls.

Anonymous said...

hows the baby sitting problem?
mr.H