This is the story of my crazy life with my cute little man, Braeden, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Travis.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
It's not easy....
It's not easy being this cool! Braeden absolutely LOVES being outside so anytime we have a chance that's where you can find us. He tries his hardest to be cool at all times so here are a couple of pictures of him at his best.
"What's up, dude?"
"I drive only the best!"
And you can't resist jumping around when you are outside!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hmmm seems to me the grass is as tall as Braeden if it gets much taller he can hunt for himself at Easter instead of eggs, ha ha. I will be sending him a box for Easter this week, so watch for it. Take care hugs and kisses. love GMKMC
1 comment:
hmmm seems to me the grass is as tall as Braeden if it gets much taller he can hunt for himself at Easter instead of eggs, ha ha. I will be sending him a box for Easter this week, so watch for it. Take care hugs and kisses. love GMKMC
Post a Comment