Woohoo a nice day at last! It seems that the person responsible for the weather actually read my blog and decided to send me a little love. Today was a beautiful day so Braeden and I took that bubble mower and hit the great outdoors. Braeden pushed and pulled the mower all over the yard/driveway for hours. Braeden did stop playing with the mower long enough to give a cat in the yard a hard time and play with Travis for a minute in the car. Here are a couple of pictures of our exciting day outdoors.

"Gotta mow, gotta mow!"

"My mower is almost as big as that one."

"I can't wait until I can use this mower!"

"Wanna fight punk?"

Just chillin' in the car.

"Who ya talkin' to Travis? Is it k..k..k..woosta?"
2 comments:
hey, Well it seems that my grandbaby will be taking after me when it comes to mowing; you know how I am with the yard, lol. You could send some of that rainy weather down this way we are in need of it. I keep reading comments about Braeden and Travis's cat, so that tells me when you come for a visit Taz kitty will be hiding. lol. Now besides the 3 dogs we added 2 finches to our zoo around here; I am sure Braeden will love that, and I know how much you love birds. lol remember my other bird, but we don't let these out of the cage. Well better get going things to see and people to do, lol Take care bunches of hugs and kisses. Love GMKMC
send that boy down here will give him plenty to mow.
Post a Comment