Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kentucky


My baby is gone for a week! This week my mom and Aunt Donna decided that to surprise my grandmother for her birthday they would take Braeden to Kentucky. My mom asked me a few weeks ago if I would mind if they took Braeden for a few days. At first I thought she was talking about leaving on Monday and back on Wednesday but I was wrong. They left today and will be back on Friday. When she first mentioned it I was not sure how well it would work out because Braeden does start to miss me after a day or so of being away. Since Mom and Donna were going I decided that the two of them should be able to handle that little ball of energy. So far I am doing well. I have yet to have any uncontrollable crying fits, however it is still early in the week. So here's to Braeden, Mom and Donna having a great time in Kentucky and as for me...maybe I will get the house cleaned up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Good to hear you get a break, you will do fine.... And they will be back just in time for you to celebrate your birthday. lol. Take care.......KMC

Anonymous said...

in joy the time away!
it doesn,t happen to often.
H

Jill said...

I found your Blog! Great stories and wonderful pixs. Enjoy the time - he will be fine with Grandma and Donna. Take care!!
Love, Jill

Carla said...

Enjoy your week off. They don't come often. :op