Happy Easter everyone!!!! This isn't Braeden's first Easter however it is the first one that he can actually participate in all the joys of egg coloring. I read an article in the Parenting Magazine that for small children you should try placing the egg coloring kits in the bath tub and let them have at it. This sounded like an excellent idea to me so that is what we decided to do. Needless to say there were a few busted egg shells and colorful hands but Braeden seemed to have a good time. When we were finished Braeden got to use the magic eraser to clean the tub. I ended up doing most of the cleaning since he wasn't really sure what to do with the magic eraser. It took a lot longer to get Braeden's hands dye free but he didn't mind staying in the tub a little longer than usual. Braeden can't wait until next year to do it again. Perhaps next year it won't be as messy but with Braeden heaven only knows.

"Hey I am coloring eggs here!!!"

"Check out this egg."

"What's wrong with my hands?"

"What's this for again?"
1 comment:
hey,
Well u r right we seem to be the only ones, lol, and we check this thing daily, I mean daily sometimes twice just to get a giggle. So it looks like Braeden was trying out for the part with the Blue Man group for Easter, lol. He cracks us up, Glad to hear you had a good Easter I hope his pkg made it in time. Give the little blue man a hug and a kiss. Take care Love ya both. GMKMC
Post a Comment