Monday, April 2, 2007

What a day!


What a beautiful day it was on Monday! The sun was shinning, it seemed to be super warm except the wind was CRAZY! It was still a nice day to take a little trip out to the park so Travis and I took Braeden to the Vandalia Recreation Center Park. Braeden had a good time he played ball with a little girl who was there with her dad, went down the slide a million times and just ran all over the place. Unfortunately there were not any swings at this playground but we had a good time anyways. Here are a few pictures of our fun day at the park.


Braeden and I are ready to slide! It was far too windy for me out there.


Weeeeeeeeeeeee!


Here is Braeden playing ball with his hair blowing wildly in the wind.


Look at this big boy playing on the jungle gym.


What a cute little puppy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, awww to cute, and what hair? lol looks like the wind blew 2 holes in the knee of your jeans too, lol. when it warms up you will have to take him to the falls right outside of Tipp and walk the trails. Gotta love these blogs seems I am the only one who comments though. hmmm guess I always have something to say. Take care Hugs and kisses Love GMKMC