Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ohio Weather

Can I just say that Ohio weather SUCKS!!!!! I am telling you that I am sick of it being warm on Monday and snowing on Wednesday. Not only is it making me ill (I have had a cold/ ear infection since last Friday) it is also causing me to lose my mind. Braeden is driving me CRAZY. He has been terrorizing Larry (Travis's cat) and he won't stop running all over the house. He runs from the living room, to the kitchen, to the stairs, back to the living room and a last round to the kitchen. This goes on like a million times a day. He also seems to have no volume control and is constantly yelling to get your attention. It is enough to drive someone insane.

This week I did go out, in anticipation of warmer weather, and bought Braeden a bubble mower. Not sure it was a great idea to buy it right now since we will probably still have crappy weather for another week, but it is too late now. Braeden loves that thing! We haven't set the bubbles in the right way yet, but he loves to push that thing around. Today when he got out of the tub he went running into the living room to try and mow naked! I informed him that he needed to at least have a diaper on before he goes to mow, we don't need a pee trail through the house. Hopefully the weather will lighten up soon and we can go outside and play! I am sure that Larry would love to have some time to himself.




I also wanted to say thanks for the comments! I am glad to see that there are some people out there reading this. Also, a little update on the babysitter situation....I no longer am in desperate need for a babysitter Braeden's grandfather has informed me that he will watch him while I am at work. There is a lot of stuff happening over there so I am not sure how long that will last. I am looking for a daytime job so that I can put him into a daycare. Hopefully I can find something quick because I HATE MY JOB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well; Braeden running a muck is just the beginning sorry! lol. Haven't u lived in the buckeye state long enough to know weather is fickle. lol hmm wonder why I like the south so much....lol. Good luck with the babysitting and finding a new job, Braeden will enjoy a daycare I am sure, bunches of new little friends; then comes the mommy I want to spend the night, roflmao, then driving, dating, mom I need money for this and for that. roflmao, gee think I have been down that road, then they grow-up and baada bing a grandparent at what is my age. rofl. Take care hugs and kisses. Muahhhhhh GMKMC