Saturday, March 31, 2007

Babysitter Or Day Care


This week I got a call from Braeden's Grandparents letting me know that for one reason or another they will not be able to watch Braeden any longer. They did give me about a week and a half to find someone else to take care of Braeden while I work.So now the question is do I go with a local daycare center or do I look for an individual to watch him? I am leaning towards daycare for him however it seems to be pretty pricey around here. Since I work at Wal-Mart they do give a discount at the KinderKare of 10% however it still costs like $175 a week. It is just crazy how much daycare costs when for 17 months I have not had to pay a dime. So I have no idea what I am going to do with Braeden but luckily I only work the weekend the first week that they say that they can't watch Braeden. That gives me a little more time to figure things out. If you have any ideas feel free to leave a little comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Well there goes the fickle grandparents again, sorry to hear you are having sitter problems, hmmm lets see I guess you could have daddy dearest help pay the daycare cost. Then again southern grandpa says ship him down here and we will watch him and teach him to jump with air between ground and his feet. ha ha. Take care love GMKMC