Saturday, February 24, 2007

Work

I have been unable to update my blog as of recently because I am back to work again. Ughh! I hate that place but I do need money. I thought that since I had been with Braeden for the past month straight that we would have issues the day I went back but boy was I wrong. I could barely get him to give me a kiss bye bye. He is a little snot head sometimes. :) We have a big day on Monday with his scope and all that jazz so I have been on the phone with the hospital finding out what will be going down. Well I will get back on a little later when my brain is actually working. Till then...tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me again, Glad to hear you are back to work, with no major melt downs with little bit. It was great seeing you both, can't wait until we meet Travis. Best wishes with our on Monday and always, take care of little bit and yourself. Keep in touch. Love KMC

Anonymous said...

it,s about time you went back to work.
hope every thing goes well mon.
see ya.
lol H