Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More Snow!

Well the weather man was right this time when he started saying that we were going to get a ton of snow this week. It didn't start snowing until after midnight last night but by this morning we had a ton! Braeden was excited to see that it had snowed again although last time he went out in it he didn't really have a great time. He and Travis spent a lot of time at the front window today checking out all the snow on the ground.


It had been sleeting for a while this afternoon so Travis decided that he should get out there and start shoveling the driveway. Here is a picture of him hard at work.


Shortly after Travis went out to shovel I thought it would be a good idea to take Braeden out and use him as a kind of measuring device to see how much snow on the ground. This time rather than the snow coming up to just his ankles it came to his knees. You know there was no moving around in this stuff if he had a hard time last week.


After I got a good reading on the snow depth I did allow Braeden a little bit of time to walk around with his ball and play. He liked to watch as Travis was hard at work with the shovel in hand. We were only outside for a couple of minutes since it is sooooo cold out there and it was still sleeting like crazy. After we came back into the house Braeden and I had some hot chocolate (which he LOVED) and waited for Travis to come back inside.


Here is a picture of where Travis had shoveled the front sidewalk and how deep the snow really is out there. Oh and don't worry I did make Travis hot chocolate when he came in as well.

No comments: