I am going to start off by saying I hate dial up internet services! I am terribly sorry that I have been unable to update this lately but I am not about to spend three hours just to get two lines posted. This is what would happen if I tried to do anything at my house because of our lovely dial up connection. Grrrr Anyways, Braeden had his scope early this week that went pretty well. He was not at all excited about being there but by the end of the night he was back to himself, bouncing off the walls. We got the results on Wednesday and found out that he does have allergies but no idea what exactly he is allergic to. Geez! I am so tired of going to 50 million doctors to figure out what is wrong with my poor little man and each of them thinks that they need to stick him with a needle. We were supposed to see the allergist on Friday however I spent the night in and out of bed sick. Now our appointment is for next Friday to find out what may be making him sick.

Here is a picture of my sweet little boy just after he came back from having his scope done.
1 comment:
Me again,
I know what you are going through, we had to do the doctor thing with PMC when he was a little chit. Its exhausting but worth every waiting area every visit eventually it will slow down. Take care sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take care
Post a Comment