
Here is a just a cute little picture of Braeden and his Elvis face.
This weekend Braeden and I took a little trip down to Kentucky because his Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Danielle and Uncle Phillip were going to be there for a quick visit. They are making the rounds to visit everyone because Danielle is leaving in April to join the Air Force. Braeden had an awesome time down there playing with Uncle Phillip and getting his Aunt Danielle to sneak him quick drinks of soda. Grandpa and Grandma Chasteen tried to get Braeden to choose which of their sodas he liked the best. Normally I would say that he leans a little to the Dew side but this weekend he really didn't care if it was Dew or DR. Pepper he just wanted them to share. Unfortunately my digital camera battery was dead and I have no idea how to get the video I took with my camcorder onto my computer, so sorry no pictures of his good time from this weekend.
On Monday after we got home he had an appointment with a specialist to try and figure out why he continues to throw up all the time. She told us that it could be reflux or it may be an allergy that causes inflammation in his digestive system. She ordered more blood work and on Monday the 26th of Feb. Braeden will go in and have a scope sent into his digestive system so that she can determine what is causing him to be sick. I am sure Braeden is going to have a lovely time with that procedure. We will let everyone know how it all goes on Monday night or when we have more information on what is going on.
1 comment:
Hey well you just have to love the Elvis look ha ha. Nice seeing you both, take care hugs and kisses Love KMC
Post a Comment