Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!



Just wanted to write a little note saying Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Braeden and I spent the day just hanging out and waiting for Travis to get home from school. The rest of the day we have just been playing around with Braeden. Travis and I did take some time tonight to play a couple games of Madden '06. I let him beat me in both games that we ended up playing tonight. Here are a couple of pictures of what Travis got for me for Valentines Day. The picture below is of a box of m&m's that have personalized messages on them. On each of the pink m&m's they say either "Travis and Kristy" or " I Love You". How sweet and thoughtful is that. Travis is awesome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl to have a guy like that!