
This week has been absolutely CRAZY! It was my first week at my new job and Braeden's first week at daycare. The first day was not easy at all. I didn't have to be at work until 4:30 that day because my normal work time will be 11:30am so I decided to try and get Braeden on that schedule. We got up to the daycare at about 12:00 which is the time that the kids there take a nap. I went inside and was talking to Braeden's teacher about allergies and such when all of a sudden I burst into tears. As soon as I gave Braeden to the teacher he started screaming so the both of us were crying as I walked out the door. I cried for most of the day until I went into work. Later I called back up there just to check on Braeden, and they told me that after his nap he was a lot better. Early in the week he was refusing to eat lunch and snack but as the week went on he decided that it would be in his best interest to eat. He and I have gotten a lot better about the crying. Now he is the only one that sheds a tear as I walk out but by the time the door closes he is fine. I am not sure if this is related or not but now we are having serious problems with Braeden at night. He will not go to bed in his room by himself. He wants to sleep in the room with me or on the couch and then I can take him to his room after he is in a deep sleep. If I put him in the room to go to sleep like he used to he just stands there and SCREAMS his head off. Hopefully this doesn't last very much longer.
Other than that my week has been pretty easy. I started a new job at Victoria's Secret Direct on Monday. I have to say that so far it seems like it will be a pretty nice place to work. It is one of the easiest jobs I have ever had and I get a sweet discount. I get 30% off at Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, White Barn Candle Company, Limited, Express (men and women) and Henri Bendel (in New York and Columbus). Who could pass up a job where all you do is sit on the phone and look Victoria's Secret underwear. It is awesome! I want to warn you to not be surprised if you get something from one of these stores on your birthday or Christmas.
1 comment:
Hey,
Ahhh sounds like a rough couple of days with daycare, it gets better believe me. As far as sleeping with you he has the fear of you leaving him is all, it will pass with time when he learns you always come back. Glad to hear you are enjoying you new job. Take care Hugs and kisses. Love Mama and papa, Uncle Phillip
Post a Comment