Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Congrats!

Travis took the trip to Columbus yesterday to take the board test to get his license. When he got home he did seem pretty confident that he had passed the test but he would not find out until today. The results are in and........HE PASSED! WOOOHOOOO! Now he can start working at any time. His plan is to start on Tuesday at Jim's Barber Shop in Kettering. So if you need a good haircut come on in and see him!!! Congrats sweetie, I love ya lots. Now make me some money!

Travis and Ron working on Braeden's haircut.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congrats to Travis!!!!! Little man don't look to happy lol. Holding his little head like a melon lol. He should have been sitting there saying Holy Moly will you finish already. LoL. First haircuts are the worst. Take care.. cya soon Love GMKMC

Anonymous said...

I read on Krista's blog that Travis is now an official state licensed barber. Big congrats to you,nephew. And a big HI to Kristy. Welcome to the family gang. We'll probably meet at the family reunion in June. I'm Travis' Dad's big sister and I live in Columbus.
----Aunt Edie

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, TRAVIS!!!! I'm soooo happy for you and proud of you!! I KNEW you would do it!! I never had a doubt in my mind. I know how hard you worked and how bad you wanted and I knew you would do it!!! WAY TO GO!!!! You are one great guy and will be one great barber! Congratulations again and happy cutting!!
Love ya, your cuz, Debbie

Jill said...

Thanks for the great pixs and stories. I love reading your blog. Glad you made it while your little boy was away. I know he had a great time with your mom. Congratulations to Travis - when do we get to meet him?
Jill

Carla said...

Yay Travis!!! We knew he could do it!

Poor Braeden doesn't seem to care about the family discount. :oP