
Today Travis and I decided that we would take Braeden to the Air Force Museum. I knew that it wouldn't be a long trip because Braeden can't/won't sit still for very long and I didn't want to run through the entire museum. And as you can see we did end up doing a little bit of running after the little man.

Braeden did seem to like the cockpit of the F-4 Phantom but not for the reasons that you may think a normal child would. He wanted to play on the stairs going up to the cockpit. I did get him down in the seat for about two seconds but as you can see he was eager to climb out of there. Travis tried to get him to sit with him in the cockpit but there was no luck there either. He just wanted those stupid stairs. He has also began to display some very tantrum related behavior. When we tried to get him to leave the stairs he threw himself on the floor and started crying. I was under the impression that this is a behavior that I would not encounter until he was about 2 years old. Boy was I WRONG! He has been doing it ALL the time but this was his first time to do it in public.

Braeden also had a good time going through some of the airplanes with Travis. Here is a cute little picture of the boys enjoying their time at the Air Force Museum.

Tantrums aside we all had a pretty good time and we will be going back sometime to see another small portion of the museum.
1 comment:
Hey, cute pics grandpa says he needs to show him the AF musuem ha ha maybe show him the planes are better then stairs. ha ha. So you are getting to the terrible 2's so soon, eeeek good luck. Hope you both are doing well hugs and kisses. Love GKMC
Post a Comment