Monday, March 19, 2007

Diet.....

Well as some of you may know Braeden has been put on a special diet because he has allergies to cow's milk as well as beef. Since we have found out about these allergies the poor boy has not been able to have a lot of his most favorite foods. He eats a lot of chicken and he doesn't get any mac and cheese or pizza. Well tonight we decided to order pizza and just pull the cheese off so he can have some also. Let me tell you this crazy little boy LOVES pizza! Here are a couple pictures of him tearing into his piece tonight.


Mmmmmmm...Pizza!


I just can't get enough of this stuff!


Do I have pizza on my face?


I said give me more pizza!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Sorry haven't left any comments the last couple of times, things been out of sorts here also. Glad to hear he is adjusting to the new diet. I think he likes pizza just a tad bit, ya think lol. We are glad to hear things are looking up for both of ya, seems that life stays exciting around there lately between fires and zoo time lol. Take care lots of hugs Love GKMC