Saturday Braeden and I were on our way over to my house after running to the bank and store when we had a little car accident. That morning a few inches of snow had fallen and the roads were pretty slippery, I was only going about 25 miles an hour when I started to slow down for a big turn. Just as I put my foot on the brake my car began to slide off the road towards a telephone pole. There was no stopping the car so I told Braeden to hang on we were going to crash and BANG we stopped. It didn't cause the airbags to come out and we were both fine. It did freak Braeden out for a minute but he wasn't hurt at all. Since the car was still running I decided to try and get out of the ditch. I got the car out of the ditch and got out to check out the front of the car. My bumper was barely hanging on so I tore it off and threw it to the side and drove my car the rest of the way home. My car was making an horrible sound as I drove it home because the plastic from the wheel well was rubbing my tire. Here is how my car looks now....

I think it looks pretty bad but Travis said that I really didn't do that much damage. He just happens to have friends who own a body shop so the car is down there today being patched back together. We aren't trying to make it look new because I was already planning on looking for a new car after I get my income tax. Since I had the accident obviously I now am not able to take the trip to see my grandparents. I am just stuck in the house for a day or two without any transportation. Luckily it should only be a day or two and I already had this time scheduled off.
One other piece of important business......
DANIELLE HAD HER BABY!!!!!!!!

Alexander Donovan Copeland is here! He came a few weeks early but she was expecting that he would. He was born on Dec. 13th and weighed 6lbs 1 oz. He has a little virus so they are still in the hospital but should be home before Christmas. Welcome to the family Alex. Braeden is soooo excited to see you.
3 comments:
I heard about your accident. Glad to hear you're both okay.
Hey,
Glad to hear you and Braeden are doing good and everything thing is fine. Danielle and Alex are doing fine and more then ready to come home that is for sure. John is a riot, he keeps me on my toes. LOL.. Have a Merry Christmas! Love Kathleen
hey glad to hear that you guys are ok. llike mom said me and alex are ready to come home. everything is ok here. just wish that it was over and done with. hopeful we get to come home on the 23rd. will take care.
daielle
Post a Comment