Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

I am so glad that Christmas is over! We had a great Christmas but the day was just crazy. Braeden woke up at 7:00 am to open presents. Well, he didn't really get up to open presents he was just ready to get up for the day so I helped remind him that Santa came the night before. Here are pictures of our early morning fun!
Braeden opening one of his 50 presents.

Woohoo! Kristy is the greatest gift giver in the WORLD!

Look at all the stuff in this box.

Braeden's ATV.

All of Braeden's gifts.

Here is what Travis got.

My gifts. Isn't that OSU picture sweet!?! My awesome boyfriend picked that out for me!

It wasn't long after we opened the gifts that we had to leave to make it over to Travis's sister Carla's house for more Christmas fun. Braeden had a good time playin' with Tatum's new doll house. He got a huge front end loader from Travis's sister Krista but was too into the doll house while we were there to play with it.
The front end loader.

Braeden and Teagan playing with the doll house.

A few hours after getting to Carla's house we had to leave so that we could make it to see my mom and the rest of the family for yet more gifts. This year it only took about an hour and a half to open presents which is a vast improvement over the 3 hours from last year. Braeden was being very antisocial and I ended up opening his presents.He would go into another room to play with a Dora vanity set that Mackenzie got for Christmas. I don't know what his deal was with playing with girl toys yesterday but it was getting a little bit out of hand.
Braeden and Bethannie getting ready for presents.

Braeden wearing the OSU hat that Travis got for Christmas and his new Harley sweatshirt from Papaw Chasteen.

That's right those are cake pans. I am thinking about baking a cake or two this year.

Finally at about 7:00 pm we were on our way back home to play with the presents that Braeden had accumulated. I was excited to get to play with the new shake and go crash-up racetrack that Santa brought for Braeden. I built the track with plenty of time to spare to take a few laps before Braeden had to go to bed. Here is a picture of Braeden and I racing the cars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Glad to hear you all had a wonderful Christmas, we did here as well. Glad to know that Braeden loved his presents we sent. As for his blanket I made, well it is a Grandma's thing to know what her little grandson is into. LOL. Glad you both liked it. Tell Travis he is so welcome for the candy, and I do it every year. LOL. John has gone through some of his, plus so did Delmar (he found it). LOL. Give our grandson a great big hug and kiss. Take care and talk to you soon. Love Grandma K. Chasteen

Anonymous said...

hey i am gald you guys had a great christmas. we enjoyed ours. alex got a few things too. will you should really keep intouch kristy. dont ever hear from you and would like too sometimes. anyways take a look at my site updated some. ttyl

Anonymous said...

Hello again,
Was just checking in for updates. LOL. All is well here.John is putting in applications today. We have kept him busy here. LOL. Hope is all well up there. Take care...hope to see a new update on New Years Blog. LOL. Love Grandma K Chasteen