This is the story of my crazy life with my cute little man, Braeden, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Travis.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
craft projects
Last Wednesday I thought it would be fun to try a craft project with Braeden. Since the next day was Thanksgiving I thought that we could make turkeys with our hand prints. I went out and bought paints, glue and feathers to make "turkey hands." Braeden was VERY excited. He loves to color so I thought that painting would go over pretty well. He loved painting but didn't want to make "turkey hands" the way I wanted him to. He would rather paint his hand and then paint the paper with the paintbrush. Things went well until I put the paints away before he was finished painting. We did have a little bit of a meltdown but after a short timeout we got the feathers on the turkey and a finished project. It may be a while before we break the paints out again but we ultimately had a good time with our little craft. Here is a short video and pictures of our exciting time.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute turkeys, well done. So this means paints are not an option for Christmas, LOL. Kathleen
2 comments:
Cute turkeys, well done. So this means paints are not an option for Christmas, LOL. Kathleen
are you still working?
boy he,s getting big they grow
fast.
answer your e-mail every now & then
lol H.
Post a Comment