Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Program

Tonight was Braeden's Christmas program at daycare. I was so excited to go in and see Braeden and his little friends singing songs. I took a half day so that I would be able to make it in time for the performance. When I got there Braeden was passed out in the corner because apparently he didn't take a nap at nap time. I got there about 20 minutes early so I let him sleep a little longer so that he would HOPEFULLY be in a good mood when he woke up. While he was sleeping the teacher painted his nose since his class was supposed to be singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Well....he was not even close to being ready to wake up and sing a song when it came time. I gave him to his teachers and ran to the back of the room to take a little video and pictures. They finally came walking out looking totally cute but guess who is crying. That's right Braeden was crying and would not stop. He got up just as the song started and tried to get back to me crying the whole way. Oh well maybe next year will go a little bit better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well atleast his little nose was cute! LOL... Good Luck next time! Merry Christmas...give him hugs and kisses for us! Love Kathleen