This is the story of my crazy life with my cute little man, Braeden, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Travis.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Let him make cake!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Totally cute, I love this little slide show and how can it help but be cute ,look who's in it. Miss you guys. Give braeden a kiss for us and tell him grandma and grandpappy love him and miss him.
Hi, Hey he made cake. John had me make brownies. LOL.... I like the slide show. Hope everything is going well with you. Wish you could come for a visit and bring Travis for goodness sakes. LOL. Is he real or is he memorex.LOL. I know we could make room. We miss you both. I have a blog now, have to check it out. Take care..hugs and kisses..Love Grandma Kathy and Papa
Hey, Just checking up, What no updates. Everything is going well here. John is working, his exhaust broke on the car. LOL. But he has opened up and checking and savings now, got new car insurance, getting his driver license probably next week. He has been a busy man. LOL. Hope all is going well there. Give little one hugs and kisses. Love Grandma Kathy
4 comments:
Totally cute, I love this little slide show and how can it help but be cute ,look who's in it. Miss you guys. Give braeden a kiss for us and tell him grandma and grandpappy love him and miss him.
Love,
Grandma
Hi,
Hey he made cake. John had me make brownies. LOL.... I like the slide show. Hope everything is going well with you. Wish you could come for a visit and bring Travis for goodness sakes. LOL. Is he real or is he memorex.LOL. I know we could make room. We miss you both. I have a blog now, have to check it out. Take care..hugs and kisses..Love Grandma Kathy and Papa
So cute.
Hey, Just checking up, What no updates. Everything is going well here. John is working, his exhaust broke on the car. LOL. But he has opened up and checking and savings now, got new car insurance, getting his driver license probably next week. He has been a busy man. LOL. Hope all is going well there. Give little one hugs and kisses. Love Grandma Kathy
Post a Comment