
Early this week I decided that since we still don't have 1 year pictures of Braeden that I would go and have those taken. So at 15 months we had 1 year pictures taken. The past couple of times that I have had pictures done it has been a nightmare trying to get Braeden to smile or sit still. I had the idea this time to give Braeden about 30 minutes to get used to the area and the girls that were going to be taking his picture. This turned out to be an excellent idea because it allowed Braeden to eat a few Cheerios and do a little bit of flirting with the girls in the studio. When we got in to take the pictures he smiled, played and helped setting up the props which helped things go so much easier. We got some really good pictures out of him and he had a good time so it worked out for everyone. Here are some of the pictures that we had made. The pictures on the internet aren't the best quality, I promise the actual pictures will look cleaner.

He was such a good boy during the pictures and he is looking soooo cute.




1 comment:
Wow he is soooo big! we miss the little booger! Hope to hear and see you both soon. Phillip just had his 12th birthday! Danielle will be leaving in a couple of months for the Air Force. Take care give him hugs from us.
Post a Comment