The doctor has told me to rest my leg so I am on leave from work for a week to see if it helps my knee or not. Well obviously no one told my sweet little boy to slow down for a week and give momma a little bit of a break because I think he may have gotten a little faster as of lately. Luckily I am not in that much pain so I can almost keep up with him. The swelling in my knee is what is bothering me the most. I look like I have some kind of weird knee disease. Yeah it is really sick. I am lucky because Travis does help me out a lot with Braeden and cooks dinner at night. I however am then in charge of cleaning the dishes which does cause a little discomfort. And no it isn't because I have to clean! Our deal is when he cooks I clean so I am cool with that since as we all know I can't cook to save my life. The discomfort comes from standing for very long in one position my knee seems to ache more than if I am walking around. Weird right?
This is the story of my crazy life with my cute little man, Braeden, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Travis.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Demanding
Ok so let me just tell you that Braeden has become a demanding little dude as of lately. He thinks that he needs to be eating a banana like every two seconds. In the morning the first thing he says after telling you to get his blanket, which he just calls kit, is that he wants a banana. I tell him that first we need to change his diaper and then he can have a banana. So the ENTIRE time we are changing his diaper he continues to remind me about the banana until it is at last in his little mouth. He is a little eating machine I have no idea why he is not a little fat man because he eats non-stop. Actually I do know why he is not a little fat man it would because he does not stop running, if he is not eating he is running and sometimes he does both. He is definitely not taking it easy on me and my knee injury.
The doctor has told me to rest my leg so I am on leave from work for a week to see if it helps my knee or not. Well obviously no one told my sweet little boy to slow down for a week and give momma a little bit of a break because I think he may have gotten a little faster as of lately. Luckily I am not in that much pain so I can almost keep up with him. The swelling in my knee is what is bothering me the most. I look like I have some kind of weird knee disease. Yeah it is really sick. I am lucky because Travis does help me out a lot with Braeden and cooks dinner at night. I however am then in charge of cleaning the dishes which does cause a little discomfort. And no it isn't because I have to clean! Our deal is when he cooks I clean so I am cool with that since as we all know I can't cook to save my life. The discomfort comes from standing for very long in one position my knee seems to ache more than if I am walking around. Weird right?
Anyways back to my demanding baby! He is not only demanding when it comes to the bananas, which is a word we don't say in our house, it is really anything. Braeden has just started speaking in short sentences which makes his demands a little clearer (just a little because they were pretty clear before). Today he told Travis to open the door and he is constantly telling me he's "gotta go". Other demands we get on a daily basis are... up (just to get back down again), more and book. Oh and if you are ever watching Braeden NEVER forget his blanket because if you do he will not let you hear the end of it. Even though he is sometimes pretty demanding from time to time I love him sooooo much.
The doctor has told me to rest my leg so I am on leave from work for a week to see if it helps my knee or not. Well obviously no one told my sweet little boy to slow down for a week and give momma a little bit of a break because I think he may have gotten a little faster as of lately. Luckily I am not in that much pain so I can almost keep up with him. The swelling in my knee is what is bothering me the most. I look like I have some kind of weird knee disease. Yeah it is really sick. I am lucky because Travis does help me out a lot with Braeden and cooks dinner at night. I however am then in charge of cleaning the dishes which does cause a little discomfort. And no it isn't because I have to clean! Our deal is when he cooks I clean so I am cool with that since as we all know I can't cook to save my life. The discomfort comes from standing for very long in one position my knee seems to ache more than if I am walking around. Weird right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey,
Braeden is getting so big now, and such a ham. Any future plans about heading down this way? Take care Grandma (GA) Chasteen
Post a Comment