Thursday, January 25, 2007

Travis


Thank God for terrific boyfriends! Travis is absolutely wonderful and has been extra awesome lately since I have had issues with my leg. Last week when I had to go to the orthopedic surgeon he was by my side just in case they were going to stab a needle in my leg. He was happy to know that there would not be any needles going into my knee that day (he was not the only one who was glad to hear that news). In addition to going to my appointments with me when I was totally nervous about them he is also GREAT with Braeden. He is always ready and willing to read or play with the little man. I don't know what I would do without him and I am glad that he is in my life. I love you so much Travis!!!!



Travis and I just chillin' at his house. Don't we look good together?



Here are my two men together on Christmas day. How cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Glad to hear things are going well for you, and that you have found someone special. Hope you knee is healing, to keep up with little bit. Take care KMC