Sunday, October 18, 2009

September

With Halloween closing in on us, we began looking for the proper costume. I bet you thought it would be easy since Braeden had been all about pirates for the past couple months. Well think again! Being a pirate was just one of the six things he wanted to be for Halloween. He finally decided that he wanted to be Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. I just happened to find, through first searching online, that Halloween Express actually carried the costume in their store. I thought since we had the costume that it would be sweet to go out to a cornfield and take Braeden's picture. Travis thought I was crazy for wanting to do this but look at how cute the pictures are. I mean have you seen a cuter scarecrow? I think not.





We are also planning a trip to TN in Oct. and Travis is so excited to get out and do some hiking and take pictures. Well, to gear up for the trip we took a little trip out to John Bryan State Park and take a little walk. Here a couple of pictures of that exciting outing.











4 comments:

sunshine said...

Nice pictures!!! You look like your all having a good time. John Bryant is a good place to hike. They have a hike in the winter that they make beans and stuff at the end, I know Travis doesn't like beans, but you may want to try it sometime.

Love,
MOM

Special K said...

Those scarecrow pics are absolutely adorable! What a great idea..

Fox's Mom said...

Freakin' cute Scarecrow Pics!

Chasteen News Updates said...

We really enjoyed the scarecrow pic you sent us..thanks so much. Braeden looks cute in the costume...cornfield idea was good...