Saturday, October 10, 2009

May

Since it has been sooooo long since I have posted I am just going to drop in a bunch of pictures with short descriptions. Hopefully this will catch everyone up on what has been going on here for the past several months. So lets begin with MAY!

Rachel and I signed the boys up for free bowling for the summer and here a couple of pictures of the boys in action.







Braeden also got a little fire power this spring. Here he is schoolin' Travis on how to shoot a water gun. Don't forget the Charlie's Angels pose.









The three of us did a little hiking in Yellow Springs in May. Braeden was always willing to cheese it up for Travis to snap a quick pic.







4 comments:

Shumaker said...

is such a handsome little boy. I can not believe how big he looks. To think he will be four in a few weeks. Crazy.

Carla said...

Yeah, you've got a bit of catching up to do. This is uh, October. LOL

Chasteen News Updates said...

Happy to see updates on Braeden...I will be sure to let Grandpa Phil know and on his next day off he can check the blog. TY for posting...Kathleen

Jazmyn said...

Thanks for catching up, now will you please post the pictures of the costume???????? I would also like to see pics of him in his new sweater and with his new scarf.