Braeden has been going through a little bit of a pirate phase and his Grandma and Papa Chasteen were more than willing to assist him in getting the look just right. Earlier in the summer he got a hat,treasure box, gold, patch and earring. Then shortly after Papa, Grandma and Uncle Phillip got back from their vacation he got another package with a SWEET new hat and sword. We just happened to have a play kit that allows you to build a ship so here are a couple of pictures of Braeden all decked out.
In August Travis and I decided to take a trip to Columbus to visit COSI. Let me tell ya if you don't like crowds don't go to COSI on a hot summer day. Everybody in the state of Ohio must take their kids here in the summer. Braeden couldn't wait to get to the water exhibit and splash around I, on the other hand, was ready to go after I had been bumped into for the 800th time.
Towards the end of August Braeden and I took a little trip to Kentucky to visit the family. I didn't get a bunch of pictures while I was down there. Braeden spent most of the time sitting with my cousin Ronald because he was afraid to walk around with the dog in the house. He had a great time with Ronald playing, laughing and coloring. (Can you believe he conned Ronald to sit on the floor and color?)
Braeden was happy to help Aunt Mary get Ronald's dialysis machine ready for the night. You can't forget the face mask when being a doctor for Ronald.
2 comments:
Those are some good pictures of Braeden and Ronald. They look like they are having a good time. Braeden is always ready to be helpful.
Love ya,
MOM
We have enjoyed finding all the pirate thingys for him..need to keep us up on what he is into. We know at his age things change all the time, this way we can keep an eye out for whatever he is into at that time. I am so glad you went to KY. Tickled pink that Braeden got Ronald on the floor and did some coloring; how awesome is that.. Keep an eye out for a package from overseas for Braeden...his B-day card should be showing up soon....
Post a Comment