Friday, October 24, 2008

He Is 3!


That is right I said my baby is 3! Don't let him know I called him my baby because he HATES being called a baby. He is definitely a big boy now. We had a little "party" for him at Young's Dairy Farm on Wednesday since Travis and I will be working Friday. Rachel was in town so we were able to include them in our birthday fun. The boys took a little time when we first arrived to check out the farm animals. Braeden asked where the giraffes were I sadly had to inform him that giraffes don't live on the farm.

How cute are these two little men?

Smile little birthday boy!

Braeden and I had fun riding the cow.

Can't forget to check out the tractors when you are on the farm.

Drive that tractor Gavin!

Here are Braeden's birthday "pupcakes."

Here are my cupcake farm animals. I think the cows turned out the best.

The barnyard crew.

Gavin helped Braeden with the one last candle.

Gavin liked to eat without his hands...just like a barnyard animal.

Awwww....he was sooooo cute. After his party he made sure when we got home to thank us for the presents and for going to his birthday party. How sweet is that?

Here he is in his three year picture being super cute.

Happy Birthday sweet little man.

6 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

Hey, Happy Birthday Braeden! The 3 year old Pics came out great, and the one of you and him look really nice. Geez hope to see them in the mail soon. If ya can't send them scan them. I am glad Braeden had good celebration. Don't forget to check for his package at the OLD house! Give him big hugs and kisses from me and Papa! Take care

Carla said...

Happy birthday Braeden!! Looks like you all had fun. Cute pics.

sunshine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BRAEDEN!!!! Hope you had a great day today. I heard that you won the cutest Halloween costume contest at day care today. I know that mom will post pictures of you. I'm glad you called me back this morning and I got to talk to you. Your pictures are sure cute. Hope you and Gavin had lots of fun while having your pictures done. Be a good boy for Mom and Travis. Hope you had fun at Grandma Diana's, bet your ET cake was good. You'll have to tell me all about your party there. We love you lots.


Love ya,
Grandma and Grandpappy

sunshine said...

The cupcakes turned out really cute. You did a good job on them. Sorry forgot to put this in my other post.

Love,
Mom

Special K said...

Happy Birthday Braeden!

PS. Love those cupcakes. Those are awesome.

Shumaker said...

Happy Birthday there Braeden. I can not believe you are 3 already. Well I am sure you had a cool birthday. Love Aunt Tara