Here he is.....the birthday boy!
Thursday Oct. 16th was my little honey bunches of oats 32nd birthday. I know I should have posted something that day to inform everyone that it was a super special day but I was busy getting everything together for his birthday supper. By getting everything together I mean getting my hair done, making dinner, making cupcakes and doing the dishes about 20 times that night. Last night we got together at his sister's house to have another little birthday celebration. We started off with some pimp chips and dip as prepared by Travis's brother-in-law Bobby. As you can tell it was a hit with both Big and Little Travis.
After chips and dip we had an enchilada dinner which was AWESOME as well. The cake followed shortly thereafter. Braeden thought that Travis might need some help with the tea lights so he was happy to lend a helping hand.
By the end of the night we were basically stuffed and Braeden was refusing to leave so I think all in all it was a good night. The birthday boy made out pretty well in the gift department so hopefully turning another year older wasn't too much of a downer. So I will say once again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
1 comment:
Travis,Hope you had a great birthday, sorry we missed it. Thanks for taking care of Kristy and Braeden. A few more years and you'll be caught up with me.LOL
Post a Comment