

Just a little FYI: I know that i promised more pictures on here this past weekend but I have been having some car troubles. Now that we have finally resolved that issue I should have a little more time to blog on here. I also went out today and bought the Nikon D40 that I have been lusting after for the last year. You can expect to see some AWESOME pictures coming your way soon.
4 comments:
Your right he is one of the cutest boys in the world. These are really good pictures of Braeden. Glad to see you finally updated your blog. Hopefully you can take Braeden over to see Grandpappy while he is there in Dayton. Miss you guys and love you lots.
Love ya,
Mom
He is so cute! Hope everything is going good for you guys! Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Jenn
Kristy,
Those are the cutest pics of him. He is a cute boy. He is also so photogenic. Any how we miss you guys.
Holy crap he looks so big! Gone only a couple months and he is huge. And yeah, he is dang cute.
Post a Comment