Thursday, May 22, 2008

Potty Party!


Finally we have done it! Braeden is "basically" potty trained, which means he only wears a pull up while sleeping. Most mornings he wakes up dry but I am not ready to starting changing sheets in the middle of the night just yet. I told Braeden that if he would go for an entire week without an accident we would have a Potty Party. He was so excited because he really wanted "Potty Pupcakes." (That's right I said pupcakes, which is exactly how Braeden says cupcakes.) We had such a good time that evening watching Braeden getting so excited because he is a big boy now.


2 comments:

Shumaker said...

Braeden
I am so proud of you for going potty. A potty party was probably a very good time. I sure wish Mackenzie would start talking better so we could know when she has to go potty. Way to go bud. Love ya Aunt Tara

Chasteen News Updates said...

yea! yahooo! Big step from being a baby boy to becoming a young man. Papa and grandma Kathy are very proud....