Friday, May 2, 2008

Dora?

I have been absolutely terrible about posting on here on a regular basis but I am promising by the end of the weekend to have a few pictures for everyone to look at. In the meantime, I wanted to share a video of my munchkin doing a little counting... in Spanish! It hasn't been perfected just yet but I didn't realize he was trying to count in Spanish until just the other day. I am sure that he will have it down in no time. Do you think he might be watching a little too much Dora and Diego?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Braeden. It will be no tiome before you can do it all by yourself. We miss and love you lots.

Love,
Grandma and grandpappy

Lilly said...

Hey Kristy,

I don't have your email address, but I wanted to let you know that we got the package you sent for Jacob. Thanks so much. He looks so cute in his little hat! I took some pictures and will post on our blog tonight or tomorrow! Thanks again!

Love,
Jennifer and Jacob

Shumaker said...

Braeden is so cute. All the kids love the little videos of him because they can see him doing things. They want me to play it over and over and over. Any how miss you guys lOve Tara

sunshine said...

Kristy,
HAPPY Birthday!!!!!! Hope you have a great day. We love you and wish we could be there to celebrate with you. You are a great daughter and I am so proud to be your mom. You have brought tons of joy into my life. Your a great mom and I hope that you will always have happiness in your life. Anyways have a wonderful day.

Love ya,
Mom and John