
Hannah kept trying to hold Braeden's hand but he was having no part of it! His girlfriend wasn't there for the party. :(

Braeden's teacher Mrs. Keisha thought he may need a little help looking out the window since he is so little.

Braeden and Mrs. Nikki (another teacher) eating some yummy food.

Braeden showing me the shaking eggs.

Who doesn't like a game of Ring Around the Rosie.
After daycare on Thursday I had made an appointment to take Braeden up to the mall and meet Rachel and Gavin to have pictures taken. Last year we had the boys picture taken together and we want to try and get them done every year. Last year the boys really were not into getting their pictures taken. If it wasn't Braeden crying then it was Gavin.

This year was not much different. Gavin was REALLY good for the pictures. I can not say the same for Braeden. He FREAKED OUT! I have no idea what his deal was but he kept crying like he was afraid to stand on the fabric that they pull down as the backdrop. Rachel and Gavin got their pictures taken together first to see if Braeden would calm down. He was still not feeling it when they were finished so we decided to give him a little time and then try again. About an hour and half later we tried again. We did actually get some pictures taken but it was a serious workout. All I have to say is if I have another kid I am skipping the 2 year pictures! Here are a couple of the pictures that were done.




Friday was yet another exciting day this week. It started like any other day of the week when I have to work. Braeden wakes me up and demands a pop-tart, milk and cartoons. As we wre watching The Many Adventures Of Pooh he turned to me and said, "Mommy ear itching." I asked if it was itching or if it was hurting he said hurt but then turned back to pooh so I thought it may just be an itch. About 5 minutes he said it again and started to rub it and whine. GREAT! I called our doc.'s office and they were booked but told me to call in the morning and they have call-ins only on Saturday. By this point Braeden is crying and rubbing at that ear. I decided that I would take him into the urgent care rather than waiting until Saturday to have him checked. I got to Children's at 11:30am and Urgent care doesn't open until 5:00pm so I had to go and sit in the ER. We were in the ER for about 2.5 hours before we saw a doc. By the time the doctor got to the room that we were chillin in Braeden had just passed out. She checked him out and said that yes he had another ear infection. She didn't say it like that it went a little more like this..."His eardrum is bulging with puss." She then made this face where her cheeks were puffed out. GROSS! Once again we are on an antibiotic and go in to see Dr. Thomas in 2 weeks. We are sure to see a EENT shortly thereafter.
The ending of the week was awesome! Why? Well I will tell you just in case you were trapped under a rock this weekend. OSU beat the crap out of Michigan! Heck yeah, GO BUCKS!
1 comment:
Hey, I remember my first Thanksgiving feast with Danielle at her daycare's and school with both of them. ha ha I think it is a great thing they do cherish the memories. Hope Braeden is doing better. Have a great Thanksgiving. Love Kathleen
Post a Comment