
As of yesterday Aug.3, 2007 Travis and I have been together for 1 year!!! Woohoo! I can't believe how fast time has passed. I am very happy to have such a wonderful person in my life who loves me. He is the sweetest, most caring and thoughtful person that I have ever known. He is wonderful with Braeden which is another reason why I love him so much. For all of those who are wondering we are not engaged yet. I know some of you were thinking it. Sorry not quite yet. For our anniversary we went out to the Pine Club for dinner. The food there was very good and we totally stuffed ourselves with steak and potatoes. The picture shown above is of the picture frame and picture that he got me for our anniversary. He had it engraved to say "May our love always be. August 3, 2007." How sweet and thoughtful is that. Does it make you wanna cry? I did!
4 comments:
Ah ha! So that's what it says....
he refused to tell. The big manly man was a little embarassed to repeat the mushy sentiment to his big sis I think.
But he did good. The frame is lovely. Perfect reminder of year #1.
Happy 1st Anniversary!
Awww... So cute. No rush on marriage, just have a better time frame than Ms. Margaret had.
Hey,
Congrats on the one year! Very thoughtful gift Travis, WTG! The Pine Club is very nice, and great food too! Best Wishes to both of you! Lotsa love!
happy anniversary!!!!!
any many more.
H;
Post a Comment