This is the story of my crazy life with my cute little man, Braeden, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Travis.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Big boy
Oh the wonderful world of potty training! We have just begun this great journey and let me tell ya we are having fun! Braeden is doing well with sitting on the potty he just won't go while he is sitting there. This weekend we went ahead and put his big boy underwear on for a test drive. I would take him to the bathroom about every 20 minutes or so to see if he would go but nothing ever happened. He wasn't going in the underwear or on the toilet so I figured that sooner or later he had to go. Finally he went but not on the potty, in his underwear. He really didn't like having wet underwear on and told me he wanted to put on his diaper. I explained that he was a big boy now and he got to wear big boy underpants. We put another pair of underwear on and didn't have another accident until later that evening. It seems that he has figured out that he could hold it until I took him off the potty and about five minutes later he would just let loose. We went through the three pair of underpants that I had with no pee pee in the potty but we will keep on trying until he gets it.
Here is a little video of Braeden playing in the kitchen in just his big boy underwear.
That is not all folks...this week we got Braeden's first school pictures. I couldn't believe that they do school pictures at daycare! They turned out kinda cute so here they are...
Oh one more thing...Braeden got a new haircut. Check it out!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good Luck with the training! The pictures are really cute! Love Kathleen
1 comment:
Good Luck with the training! The pictures are really cute! Love Kathleen
Post a Comment