This is the story of my crazy life with my cute little man, Braeden, and my absolutely wonderful husband, Travis.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
New Job
For all those who may be wondering how the job search is going I wanted to let you know that starting Sept. 4 I will start at GE Money. I will be working in a call center as a customer service representative for credit cards. The interview process took like three weeks....the first week was a phone interview, then a skills assessment, and finally a one on one interview with management. After all that they finally gave me a job. While in the final interview they told me which card company I would be working for and you will never guess which one it is. Wait for it.....Wal-Mart/ Sam's Club! Just when I thought I had escaped the evil grasp of Wal-Mart Inc they pull me right back in. Geez! I am excited about starting because I will be making a lot more money there, the benefits are awesome and they start on day one! How sweet is that? Other than that not a lot has been happening here. Braeden has had a little cold and so we have been just chillin in the house. I also got his big boy bed set up and we are working on getting him used to sleeping in it. It took me an hour to get him to lay down and sleep in it the first night. I think he may have fallen out of the bed at some point during the night because he started crying and when I went in there he was laying on the floor. He was ok and it wasn't like it was a long fall to the floor. Oh well, we will keep working at it and hopefully by the time I start working it won't be such an issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to here you got a job.
good luck!
H.
Hey, Congrats on the job, I tried to post a couple of days ago but didn't take, hmmmm Glad to hear little man is in his new bed. He will think he is a big boy now. Good luck with everything. Love Kathleen
Post a Comment