Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kentucky

At the beginning of November Braeden and I took a trip down to see my grandparents in Kentucky. Since we hadn't been down in more than a year I took an entire week off to give us enough time to see everyone.

Trying to get Braeden to stand still for a picture has started to become difficult. Everytime I tried to get a picture of him and Grandma Chasteen he would hop up and block her face or she would have her eyes closed.

Braeden had Uncle Butch on the floor playing lincoln logs as soon as he walked through the door.

Even Ronald got in on the lincoln log fun.

Braeden did sit still long enough for me to snap a quick picture of him with Aunt Wanda.

Braeden and Aunt Mary fought with his new dinosaurs. Braeden loved to wrestle around with Mary.

A quick picture of me and Ronald as they got ready to leave.

After spending a few days with my Grandma Chasteen we made the 20 minute trip over to my Grandma McDaniels house. I barely saw Braeden while we were there, he was too busy playing with Uncle Paul or Uncle Joe.
Uncle Paul let Braeden play computer games with him.

Joe had Braeden helping him make cupcakes.

At the end of the day he was cuddled up with Grandma McDaniel.

We had an awesome time on our little trip to Kentucky and plan on going back down in the spring for a little visit. Perhaps next time we can get Travis to take a few days off work so he can meet the family.

2 comments:

Chasteen News Updates said...

I am so glad that the trip went really well. I know that ev1 was happy to see you both. Thanks for the email, hope to see the rest of the pictures soon. Your dad sent me the ones you sent him. I am keeping my fingers crossed on results from the doctor! Give Braeden bigs hugs and kisses and let him know his newest cousin will be here soon LOL. Kathleen
Oh plus Danielle had to change her blog again, you can get to it thru mine.

Anonymous said...

You got some good pictures there.Grandma Chasteen looks like she didn't feel to good in that picture. Just came in from blowing the leaves out of the yard. Now its raining, thank goodness it waited till I came in. I think I'll Print off those pictures of Paul and Braeden and Joe also, they were really good. Let me know if you hear from the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully you won't. Tell Travis We said Hi!!! We love you all lots!!!

Mom