Thursday, December 25, 2008

It Happened!!!!


That's right the day we have all been waiting for...Travis popped the question! I know it is terribly exciting and I totally wasn't expecting it to happen right now. I was thinking that he was going to get me a bag for the Nikon but boy was I wrong. The wonderful kind of wrong. :) Last night when we were getting presents together under the tree Travis ran upstairs to get things for my stocking. When he came back down I was sitting on the couch chilling and he told me to come and check out the ornament he just got. I walked over to the tree and this is what I saw...

I was totally surprised! He then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes to him. Here are some pictures of the ring for all those of my family who are dying to see it but are too far away for me to visit. I am sooo excited to now be moving into a new chapter of our relationship with an absolutely wonderful man.

4 comments:

Lilly said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you! Merry Christmas!

Shumaker said...

Yeah for you guys. We are super happy for you. Merry Christmas

Special K said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you both.

PS. You realize we'll have (almost) the same name. Krista G and Kristy G.
Oh lordy..... LOL!

Fox's Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The ring looks beautiful, tell Ttravis he did a good job. I got plans for the bachlorette "spa day" already!