Okay, the zoo pics, really? What was the prompt here? Give me your best tough guy pose, now nonchalant, now contemplative, now introspective, now zany...... LOL
Haha! I just saw go stand by that tree so I can take your picture. He poses on his own. The smile pictures are harder because they look like a fake smile.
6 comments:
He's just growing to fast. Miss you all can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya.
Okay, the zoo pics, really? What was the prompt here? Give me your best tough guy pose, now nonchalant, now contemplative, now introspective, now zany...... LOL
Haha! I just saw go stand by that tree so I can take your picture. He poses on his own. The smile pictures are harder because they look like a fake smile.
that was supposed to say say not saw.
I love the action shots of tee ball. Every single kid going for the ball. So funny!
I think it was suppose to say, said, instead of saw or say. HaHa Just had to get that in there. Love ya.
Post a Comment