Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Barbershop


Check out this article about the barbershop.
Apparently there are more picture in the actual paper but I thought I would post this so those of you who do not live in the area could check out the article.



7 comments:

sunshine said...

Great article!! Tell Travis that we're proud of him and we know he will continue to do well.

sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunshine said...

How was Ryan so lucky as to be in the chair while they were there?

Mom aka Grandma said...

That article is positively awesome! And I could not be more proud right now! I especially love the picture with Ryan in the chair, the partners in crime...LOL. It's great that they took the pic with his bestest friend there!

Chasteen News Updates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chasteen News Updates said...

Ok let me try this again...I emailed the article to your dad...WTG Travis...

Chasteen News Updates said...

Bah ha ha..I have sent this twice to your dad and he keeps deleting it..thinking it is spam...he forgot I sent it...LOL 3rd time a charm....