Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Stuff

I thought I would write a quick note to let everyone know about my NEW CAR! It is a 1999 Honda Accord that is totally awesome.

I actually really wanted a VW Jetta but after Travis spoke with our mechanic we decided it would be better to look for a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry. It really didn't take long to find what we were looking for. Travis was looking through the paper and spotted an ad for a Honda Accord for $5200. I didn't pay that much for it though. Although it wasn't what I really wanted I absolutely LOVE it.

In other news...Braeden got a new haircut! Braeden actually asked Travis for the haircut and did sit still like a big boy. It turned out really good and now it seems like he loves to gt his hair cut. He asked for another haircut the very next day. He is too funny. Here are a couple of cute pictures of the boy with his new haircut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking car. Keeping it clean I hope. Where's the pictures of the snow? I know you had to have taken some of Braeden playing out in it. Don't forget to show him how to make a snow angel. See you in about a week.
Love,
Mom