Saturday, September 29, 2007

Touch a truck

I know that in my last post I said that I would be better about posting on here, but I am a super slacker. I have been so busy with work and Braeden that I haven't had time to sit down and gather my thoughts. Who would have thought having a baby means that you have like NO time for yourself? Now that I have a minute I will let you in on what has been going on.
Last weekend was Touch a Truck Day at the park so Tara, Mom and I took the kids down to check it out. There was a variety of vehicles down there to climb around on and all the kids had a good time. I would have had more fun if it had been a little bit cooler outside. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids touching the trucks.

James, Mackenzie, Braeden and Bethannie chillin' on the front of a fire engine.

That's my boy on a Harley.

Check Braeden out on the John Deere tractor.

Does anyone need my help mowing the grass?

Braeden and Mackenzie look so small standing in the bucket of the front end loader.

Braeden now wants to join the SWAT team so he can drive this thing everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kristy
glad to hear you guys had a good time. braeden is getting so big. And you better be the glad that was a Harley bike or dad would have a fit. lol. well see you next week.love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Ok need a copy of the John Deere picture, not the Harley we will get one on his grandpa's Harley, ha ha. Glad hear ev1 had a good time. See you next week. Love Kathleen