
Splashing in the mud.

That's right he sat in it.
Other than that I have been working all week and Braeden goes to daycare for most of the day. Last Monday Braeden had a fever of 101 while at daycare and had to go to see the doctor before he could go back. That evening Pappy took him to see our pediatrician who told him to give Braeden an antibiotic that I had thrown away a week ago. So the next morning before I went to work I called the doctor's office. I spoke with the nurse and let her know what had happened the night before. She spoke with the doctor and they decided to have us bring Braeden back in for a strep test. Travis didn't have to work that day so he took Braeden up there for the testing which came back neg. After they finished at the doc. office they went to Charleston Falls to walk around. It seems like they had a pretty good time out there even though the falls are more of a drip right now since we have had NO rain. Here are some of the pictures from their day out.

Braeden chillin' on a bench.

Braeden and Travis cheesin' at the falls.

And that is what I call a waterfall.
Now that just about does it for us. Braeden and I have little colds but nothing serious. I am sure as soon as the weather decides what the heck it is doing we will be ok. I will write more later and I promise it won't take me a month to do it.
3 comments:
Glad you had a good time in the mountains. Looks like braeden had a really good time he like to play in the water. he loved it when we were there. See you in a couple of days.Love ya, Mom
Hey, Yeehaww finally a new posting. Braeden is getting so big my goodness. So how is the potty training going and the big boy bed? I see little one loves to play in little puddles but not the big blue puddle down here. LOL. Hope you both are feeling better, me and Phillip M both had colds also. Your Dad is doing good; Danielle is getting rolly polly. See you in a couple of weeks. Love Kathleen
hey , i hope everything is going great. doing good here, other than my son getting up and under my ribs. oh boy that does hurt. anyways~ hows braeden doing? you should go check out my blog i have been updating things on there. you can see what been going on. well ttyl love you guys and see you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment