Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trip

This weekend I took Braeden and my brother to Kentucky to see my dad and the family. I try to see them anytime that they are nearby (3 hours or less) and I have time off. I left Saturday at 11:00am and due to some CRAZY traffic in Cincinnati my 3 hour trip turned into a 5.5 hour journey. Braeden was pretty good during the car ride and when we got to Kentucky he was ready to play. He made sure to follow Grandpa everywhere he went. It was really cute. He seemed to have a good time playing ball outside and making Grandpa clean up his coloring book as many times as possible. It was a really short trip but we did have a good time. Here are some of the pictures from this weekend.

Braeden and Uncle Phillip went out to catch lightning bugs but didn't have much luck.


After their disappointing hunt they snuggled together in the house.


Braeden had to cuddle with Grandpa as soon as he got up in the morning.


"Look Mommy I picked one of Great Grandma's flowers for you!" (Yes he was outside playing in his pj's. What can you do when he wants to follow Grandpa outside to play?)


There is always time for kisses from Grandma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
It was great seeing you, John and Braeden. I wish we could see each other a bit more though. Ahhh maybe when your dad retires and we can travel more. Take care and give the little booger and big hug and kiss for us. Love Grandma Kathy