For all those who are not in Ohio let me tell you that the weather the last two days has been AWESOME! I was lucky that I got to have today off and it was super nice outside so Braeden and I had a little fun in the sun. This morning/early afternoon we went out and played with sidewalk chalk and ran around the yard while Travis was out doing a quick haircut. When we came inside Braeden informed me that he needed a popsicle. We had one then he said he wanted more so I got one more for him. That was not enough for him he tried to coax another one out of me and when I said no he went into the kitchen and brought me the popsicles that had not been put into the freezer yet. He is so crazy sometimes. A little later we went to Target and picked up a sprinkler for him to play in. I saw it online last night and thought it would be fun and since he loves to play with balls I thought he would LOVE it. I was wrong!!! He likes the fact that there is a giant ball in the yard however he HATES the cold water that comes spraying out of it. I tried to get him to go up to the ball with me and touch it but he was having no part of that. He kept saying he wanted his blanket and would not leave Travis. When I finally got him to come to me I did take him up to the ball and got him wet. Boy did that ever tick him off. He just kept saying that he wanted Travis. It looks like this may take a little time to get him used to but by the end of the summer I am sure he will love it. Here is a picture of the cool little thing, hopefully one day I will have a picture of Braeden playing with it.

While Braeden was taking a bath tonight I thought it would be a good time to break out a new tub toy that I bought several months ago. May I present the little man's shaving kit!I found it at Target and thought since Travis was going to barber college that he would get a kick out of it. It said on the package for ages 3 and up so I was going to wait for a while before we broke into it but I couldn't control myself. I helped him at first with putting the "shaving cream" on his face and had him use the razor and clean it off. He loved it!!! He wanted to keep putting the soap on his face and cleaning it off. It was sooo cute I couldn't help but take pictures of him shaving. Let me tell you that the razor works wonders....his skin is baby soft! Here are some pictures of our bath time tonight. All of the art that you may see in the background of the pictures have been done by Braeden himself. He absolutely loves to draw with his tub crayons as you may be able to tell.
Here is a picture of all the items that came with the shaving kit.

Braeden before he started the shave....

...during...

...wait he isn't done...

...and after he finally finished!
1 comment:
Hey, Like how artistic Braeden has become. We have another artist in the family. I see art supplies in his future, LOL. He didn't like the sprinkler, ahhhh He will someday, from the looks of it he will stick with baths, not sprinkers or pools. LOL..... Take care Love GMKMC
Post a Comment