Today my friend Rachel and I decided to take our two adorable boys to Carriage Hill Farm. We haven't been able to get the boys together to play very often because of my schedule but when it does happen they have a great time. Rachel and I had a little bit of time to catch up while the boys ran around the farm looking at all the animals. It is weird how my conversations now seem to go a little like this...So I was like...Braeden come here...anyways I said this and he said that...Braeden I said come over here. It is a miracle that it doesn't take me all night to get just one thought out. Here are a couple of pictures of our cute little men playing together today.
Braeden and Gavin giving each other a hi-five!

Awwww how sweet!!!! Braeden wanted to give Gavin a big bear hug.

Of course they couldn't walk around this fun little contraption in the road.

Gavin taking a break so that I could take a picture of him with his cute little mohawk.

Braeden didn't feel very well today so he did bring up the back of the pack most of the time.

Rachel and Gavin taking some time to check out the horses.

Me and my baby chillin' watching the ducks swim at the pond.
2 comments:
OMG! A baby with a mohawk. That's crazy. But very cute.
Looks like fun.
Hi, I like the last pic of you and Braeden; he comes up with some facial expressions cracks me up. I agree a baby with a mohawk....LOL Hope you are enjoying your job, and Braeden is getting better with the situation and sleeping. Soon he will get his own big bed, getting ready to pass the baby bed on this winter. Danielle is doing really well, Take care Hugs and kisses. GMKMC
Post a Comment