I know it has been a little while since my last post but don't be mad I'm just a lazy blogger. :) I was going to start from my last blog but I would never get caught up so I think we will just start from the honeymoon. I would start at the wedding but there are soooo many pictures I can't pick my favorites. If you wanna check out the pictures you can see them at IY Creations. I will do a post about the wedding once I go through and choose my favorite pictures.
Anyways... on to the HONEYMOON!
We went to Destin, FL for our honeymoon staying at a condo right on the beach. We began our little road trip early the morning after the wedding. (Let me tell you I am not a fan of road trips.) It rained A LOT on the way down. You may have heard a little bit about the flooding in TN during that time. We drove through that crap. It was CRAZY! Here are a few of the pictures.
Can you see the road?
Anyways... on to the HONEYMOON!
We went to Destin, FL for our honeymoon staying at a condo right on the beach. We began our little road trip early the morning after the wedding. (Let me tell you I am not a fan of road trips.) It rained A LOT on the way down. You may have heard a little bit about the flooding in TN during that time. We drove through that crap. It was CRAZY! Here are a few of the pictures.
Can you see the road?
The North-bound lane was closed because the water was so high and only one lane South-bound was open.
We finally got to the condo about 13 hrs after we started. The next day it rained a little bit so Travis and I decided to just lay low and check out what was around town. For lunch we went to McGuire's Irish Pub. Oh my gosh, the food was so good. We also left our stamp at the pub. Just check out the pictures to see what I mean.
Mmmmmm McGuire's!
Yes those are all one dollar bills hanging from the ceiling.
Here is our contribution to the decor.
It's hanging right next to the green light so look us up if you are ever there to have a bite.
Travis trying to get it put in just the right place.
Here I am getting ready to walk through Fort Pickens.
Travis doing his Captain Morgan's pose.
Still walking through the fort. Can I tell you how hot it was down there?
Oh my! That's a big cannon!
Walking on the beach that is around the fort. You like the fact I am in jeans, t-shirt and a large floppy hat? That's how you roll when you have had skin cancer! Let's not forget all the sunscreen I was using.
Awww...here we are on the beach.
This is my favorite picture! Travis doing his "I'm on a Boat" pose.
That's right I built a sandcastle at night.
I like this picture a lot.
Walking on the beach just after the sun went down.
I let the ice maker get a little out of hand.
The view from the balcony.
That's all folks!
2 comments:
Thanks for the post. Glad you had a good time at the condo. We love to go there too. Great pictures.
Awesome pics, glad you finally found your way back to blog world!
Post a Comment