Wednesday, January 13, 2010

November

In Nov. Braeden and Travis had a ton of fun playing outside. While I was at work one day Travis did a little raking and Braeden did a little leaf diving. Then when they finished they took a little trip to Young's Dairy. Here are a few pictures from their fun day.









Rachel and I took the boys to Cincinnati Museum Center to check out the Museum of Natural History. The boys had an awesome time running around in the indoor cave. Then checking out the dinosaurs and finally played in the giant sandbox. That place is awesome. We will have to make another trip soon to check out the Children's Museum.









4 comments:

Carla said...

You've got some catching up to do. :op I think we're in January now.

Chasteen News Updates said...

Would you please forward thru email the pic of Braeden near the wood pile with the homemade hoodie on..that is a great pic of him..Thanks..Dad & Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I think we're in the middle of July now and no updates on wedding, honeymoon or nothing. Get it in gear girl!! Love ya.
Mom

Chasteen News Updates said...

an update would be nice....